Skip to main content

Up to something...

A decade before I watched the below talk from Sir Ken Robinson. It was inspirational & equally thought provoking. Parenting happened & I'm now a father two kids. The future suddenly becomes a concern, as if necessity made me realize that.


My urge to become a teacher has been pulling me through this space over weekends & late hour online readings podcasts. Jiddu Krishnamurthi (JK) has been another person whom I've been following since a decade now. Most of my thoughts have been profoundly transformed by JK! In case you're interested in knowing more about JK, A Jewel on a Silver Platter is the best you can find on the planet. It is insightful!

Furious podcast listening also reinforced that more folks in our generation like Naval etc. follow this is immaculate personality. The phenomenal clarity that JK had is still very relevant. His thoughts will be immortal! One among the many profound talks below caught my attention 8 years before.


We ended up admitting both of my kids to Sloka. Around 1 year & 6 months before, I made a critical move in my career to relocate to Bangalore.

3 wonders of Hyderabad which we missed was Sloka, Historic places & cuisines of Hyderabad. Really miss Sloka!

Having made the decision to move to Bangalore, the very first thing we did was to locate The Valley School. We did apply for Nadhiya for the 1st-grade & it didn't go well. The kind of seriousness I'd for education had pushed the interviewers off the rails. My feeling was that interview process isn't a right format & also the evaluation isn't fair! Probably that we couldn't make it or interviewer didn't have a great baseline. Having committed to educating my kids, that didn't bother us much.

Finally, we'd to close down on a school. We were continuously looking out for options, in another 6-months through a good friend we got to know The Pramiti School & we decided to move both of the kids to new school. It was again a turmoil!

The Pramiti School is led by Mrs. Savitha Ravi & other board members. It has been almost 6-7 months Nadhiya & Farhan has been educated by The Pramiti School. We were really happy to have associated with The Pramiti School. A lot of our trust goes with Savitha & the meticulous details she cares about.

Over the recent months, the urge to get clarity into this space is getting culminated.

To be contd...